Adriano Di Stasi-ADS NETWORK Via Rosario, 3 84049 Castel San Lorenzo, Salerno (Italy)
Owner's email address: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Among the personal data collected by this application, in an autonomous way or through third parties, there are: cookies, usage data, first name, surname, email, username, website, geographic location, telephone number, calendar permit, contact permit, permission Room, microphone permit, memory permit and social media Account permit.
Personal data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, automatically collected during the use of this application.
Unless otherwise noted, all data required by this application is required. If the user refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this application to provide the service. In cases where this application indicates some data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating such data without any consequence of the availability of the service or its operation.
Users who have doubts about what data is required are encouraged to contact the owner.
The user assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the holder from any liability to third parties.
Mode and location of data processing
Methods of Treatment
The holder shall take the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
The treatment is carried out by means of it and/or telematic tools, with organizational modalities and with logics closely related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the holder, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as Third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, responsible for the treatment by the rightholder. The updated list of managers will always be required by the data controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The owner treats personal data relating to the user in case one of the following conditions exists:
- The user has lent the consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions the holder may be authorised to process personal data without the consent of the user or any other of the legal bases specified below, until the user is opposed ("opt-out") to such treatment. However, this is not applicable where the processing of personal data is governed by European legislation on the protection of personal data;
- The treatment is necessary to the execution of a contract with the user and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- The treatment is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the holder is subject;
- The treatment is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers of which the holder is invested;
- The treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the proprietor or of third parties.
It is still possible to ask the proprietor to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data are processed at the operating premises of the owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are localized. For more information, contact the owner.
The user's personal data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the user is located. To obtain more information about the location of the treatment the user can refer to the Details section on the processing of personal data.
The user is entitled to obtain information on the legal basis of the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, and in Security measures taken by the holder to protect the data.
If any of the transfers described above are taken, the user may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the holder contacting to the extremes indicated in the opening.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- The personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the proprietor and the user will be withheld until the completion of the contract.
- Personal data collected for purposes attributable to the owner's legitimate interest will be retained until such interest is met. The user may obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the rightholder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the holder.
When the treatment is based on the user's consent, the holder may keep personal data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the holder may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in accordance with a statutory obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the period of preservation the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to portability of data will no longer be exercised in the expiry of that period.
Purpose of the processing of the data collected
The user data are collected to allow the owner to provide his services, as well as for the following purposes: interaction with social networks and external platforms, statistics, remarketing and behavioral targeting, content commentary, registration and authentication, location-based interactions, contacting the user, interaction with live chat platforms, contact management and message sending, display of content from external platforms, spam protection, tag management, Saving and managing backups and permissions to access personal data on the user's device.
In order to obtain further detailed information on the purpose of the processing and the personal data relevant to each purpose, the user may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Permission to access personal information on the user's device
Depending on the specific device used by the user, this application may require some permissions to access the user's data on the device, as described below.
Such permits must be provided by the user before any information can be processed. As a result of the release, the permit may be revoked by the user at any time. In order to revoke the permissions, the user can use the system settings or contact the owner at the addresses indicated in this document.
The procedure for the control of permits may vary depending on the device and the software used by the user.
Please note that revocation of one or more permits may result in consequences for the correct operation of this application.
In the event that the user grants the permissions indicated below, the relevant personal data may be subject to treatment (access, modification or removal) by this application.
Social media Account Permit
Used to access social media accounts such as, for example, Facebook and Twitter.
Used to access the Calendar function on the user's device, it allows you to read, add and remove its contents.
Used to access the camera or capture images and videos from the device.
Used to access the Address Book and the profiles on the device, it allows to modify its contents.
Used to access shared external storage devices and including the ability to read and add any element on them.
Used for accessing and recording audio through the user's device.
Details of personal data processing
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Comment of the contents
Contact the user
Manage contacts and send messages
Interaction with live chat platforms
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
Permission to access personal information on the user's device
Registration and authentication
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
Saving and managing Backups
Viewing content from external platforms
Learn more about personal information
Selling goods and services online
Analysis of user data and Forecasts ("profiling")
Personal data collected through sources other than the user
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the rightholder.
In particular, the user has the right to:
- Revoke consent at all times. The user may revoke the consent to the processing of his/her personal data previously expressed.
- Oppose the processing of your data. The user may object to the processing of his/her data when it is on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are given in the section below.
- Access your data. The user is entitled to obtain information on the data processed by the rightholder, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the processed data.
- Check and ask for rectification. The user can verify the correctness of their data and require updating or correction.
- Get treatment limitation. When certain conditions are fulfilled, the user may require the limitation of the processing of his/her data. In This case the holder will not treat the data for any other purpose other than their preservation.
- Get the deletion or removal of your personal information. When certain conditions are fulfilled, the user may request the owner to delete his/her data.
- Receive your data or transfer them to another holder. The user has the right to receive his/her data in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data is processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the user's consent, on a contract of which the user is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- Propose complaint. The user may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for the protection of the Personal data or act in judicial proceedings.
Details of the right of opposition
When personal data are treated in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers of which the rightholder is invested or in order to pursue a legitimate interest of the rightholder, users are entitled to object to the treatment for reasons related to their particular situation.
It is present to the users that, where their data were treated with direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the treatment without giving any reason. To find out if the owner treats data with direct marketing purposes users can refer to their respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the user's rights, users can direct a request to the contact details of the holder indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the rightholder in the shortest possible time, in any case within one month.
Learn more about the treatment
Defense in court
The user's personal data may be used by the holder in judgment or in the preparatory phases to his eventual establishment for the defense from abuse in the use of this application or the related services by the user.
The user claims to be aware that the holder may be obliged to disclose the data by order of the public authorities.
System Log and Maintenance
For requirements related to operation and maintenance, this application and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain personal data, such as The user IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of personal data can be requested at any time to the owner of the treatment using the contact details.
Responding to "Do Not Track" requests
This application does not support "Do not Track" requests.
If the changes are of treatment whose legal basis is the consent, the holder shall recollect the user's consent if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal data (or data)
It constitutes personal data any information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes identifiable or identifiable a natural person.
Is the information collected automatically through this application (including from third-party applications integrated in this application), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the user that connects with this Application, the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from Server (good end, error, etc.) The country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and details To the itinerary followed within the application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, the operating system parameters and the user's computing environment.
The individual who uses this application which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the person concerned.
The natural person to whom personal data pertains.
Responsible for the treatment (or responsible)
Data controller (or holder)
The natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including security measures relating to Operation and enjoyment of this application. The owner of the treatment, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this application.
The hardware or software tool through which the user's personal data is collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as defined in its terms (if present) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to extend to all existing Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the user's device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legal systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.